Terms and Conditions for Kersmains Cottage
Please take time to read this page carefully. If you do make a booking you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
LETTING AGREEMENT – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our contract will be in place, when we have confirmed your booking by email.
- A provisional reservation will be held for a maximum of 3 days, until the deposit is received.
- The completed booking form, with non-returnable deposit is due for each booking.
- The balance is due 28 days before your holiday begins. No reminders will be sent.
- The full amount is payable for a booking made within 4 weeks of your stay.
- Payments can be made by cheque, to ‘Ashley Hogg’ by BACS or by PayPal. All details will be provided in your booking confirmation.
- A 3% charge is payable on PayPal payments to go some way to cover the cost of this service.
Covid-19 Extra Measures- PLEASE READ
- Both cottages will have a hand sanitising stations located at the front door and we ask that all guests sanitise before touching the key safe and front door.
- To reduce the risk of any possible transmission, we ask that guests strip all used beds on the morning of check out and leave bed linen and towels in laundry bags provided.
- We also ask that guests take all rubbish bags out and leave them outside of the property on check out.
- Should any guests have (or have had within 14 days of check-in) any suspected symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you contact us to arrange a cancellation
- Should any guests develop any suspected symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay, they must notify us immediately such that correct measures can be taken to protect staff and future guests.
- Prior to 1st August 2020- in case of cancellation, we will do all we can to re-let the cottage. If successful we shall return the balance. However if we are unable to re-let the full rent will be forfeited.
- From 1st August 2020, all new bookings will be covered by Master Cancel- a reassuring and flexible cancellation policy. You can cancel between 60 days and 2 days prior to your check in date for a full refund of the money you have paid. If however you cancel outwith these days, your booking will be non-refundable as per our standard terms.
Check In/Check Out
- Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am prompt, please!
- Please note both cottages are non-smoking.
- Bed linen, towels, hand towels, tea-towels, bathmats, cleaning and washing-up liquid, kitchen roll, cling-film, baking foil and loo roll are provided.
- A high chair is supplied in The Lodge.
- 1 basket of logs and kindling, firelighters and matches for the log burning stove will be provided; extra logs and kindling can be purchased at £5/basket. Please do not put paper in the stove.
- Please let us know about any damage or breakages, as soon as possible. We do understand about life’s little accidents, but ultimately you are responsible for the property and its contents during the period of your stay. We will always try to put things right with the least cost and inconvenience to you.
- The properties are thoroughly cleaned between lets, but because time is so limited, we ask, as part of this booking agreement, that you leave it as clean and tidy as possible. This is always greatly appreciated!
Up to two well behaved dogs are allowed in The Lodge at a charge of £20 each, but we ask that guests adhere to these rules as part of the letting agreement. This ensures that we provide a beautifully clean and well presented cottage to all of our guests both with and without dogs.
- Dogs are not to be allowed on any furniture and are to be kept downstairs at all times. Dogs are not permitted in the upstairs of the property.
- Dogs must be clean and dry before entering the cottage.
- Dogs are to be kept on leads when outside the property.
- All mess must be cleaned up both inside and out such that no trace remains.
- Please do not leave dogs in the cottage when you are out- they must be with you at all times.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.